It’s that time of year again! How about some creative and thoughtful gift ideas? Our NJAWBO members have some wonderful suggestions for your holiday shopping. With so much going on in the world, you'll be able to support businesses while bringing a smile to someone's face.
1. CRUSH IT CARRY ON FROM STELLA & DOT ($179) Don’t let her take her next trip without this gorgeous and well-designed bag. Includes premium zippers, plenty of pockets and a water bottle holder.
2. STRIKING BUSINESS GOLD ($35.00) by Shasha Lalite and Melanie Cunningham is the perfect gift for the entrepreneur in your life.
3. THE ADVENDTURES OF MEADOWLARK AND HIS PASSION FOR GOLF ($24.99) available from Woodpecker Press. For beginning readers to fifth-graders, Meadowlark’s story is like a breath of fresh air, bringing relief from the dizzying pace of the high-tech world we live in.
4. ROCABELLA’S COCONUT MANGO PINEAPPLE VODKA ($34.99) makes a perfect host gift, so make sure you have several on hand—You know, for house hopping and that last minute gift.
5. HALO SPARKLE STUDS FROM STELLA & DOT ($48) You can buy one or the entire collection to give to the women in your life.
6. TIS’ THE SEASON FOR FESTIVE PANCAKES ($7) Kickerfeast’s beet pancake mix is ready to add a splash of red to your Christmas breakfast table. Just add water and enjoy a pancake that is as delicious as it is festive.
7. AMBER WRAP BY SAVVI ($99) This wrap is lightweight and versatile, perfect as a cozy wrap on cool evenings. Isn’t she worth the splurge?
8. HOLIDAY GREETINGS ($62 AND UP) from Minuteman Press. Don’t think of holiday cards as gifts? Well, think again. Think about when you receive one in your mail. A holiday card is like receiving a small token that says, “you are on my mind.” So at $2.48 a card, how could you not spread the love?